HIAST students at engineering level only are provided with residential services in its residential city.
Residential city consists of:
• Student housing building, that includes 305 single rooms (one room for each student) - (a special wing for female students).
• The housing building for professors and visitors of the institute, which includes twenty apartments of various sizes: big, medium and small.
Many social services are available within the residential city campus of the institute, including, for example:
• A library and reading rooms.
• A Seminar and TV room.
• A personal computer hall dedicated to preparing students' jobs and projects.
• A central washing and ironing hall and a secondary one for male and female students.
• Visitors' reception hall.
• A medical clinic for night aid.